460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new frame with fresh black paint new vega box chrome front end with disc brakes ss brake hose`s coil overs 9-inch rear 3.70 gear disc brakes on rear all the brake lines run a bleed out, tci brake-clutch pedels speedway master cylinders and clutch slave bleed and works, fuel line run, hurst slicks chrome rims 15x8`s rear 15x6`s front new caps rings,ss lights & stands , 50 pontiac tail lights,glass body with powers windows(needs finshed) steel framing and wood inside, mid-40`s truck dash 56 dodge speedo SWgauges,chrome steering column, nice wheel,new radiator,shell and insert,1965 mustang 4-speed w shifter bellhousing slave is mounted to it,lake headers sbf , spun aluminum gas tank there more parts i just don`t remember now.$15,000 cash or $18,000 trade price.i will take a 460+ci mid-9`s race motor and cash my way! the motor needs to be all forged not at the end of its life with aluminum race ??? heads of some kind. the price is very firm ! if you want more info please call a hate typing.
937-450 8859 thanks

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts