460 Ford Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 69 Torino GT with a 302 boss bone stock!! I would like to start a build but a part I’ve been hunting for I have no clue where to find! I’m looking for a 3 2 barrel carburetor Set up anyone know where to locate this or have one made! Also anyone ever ran a set up like this is it even worth it to get one

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I have a 69 Torino GT with a 302 boss bone stock!! I would like to start a build but a part I’ve been hunting for I have no clue where to find! I’m looking for a 3 2 barrel carburetor Set up anyone know where to locate this or have one made! Also anyone ever ran a set up like this is it even worth it to get one
Boss 302 in a Torino convertible, stock? We'd love to know the VIN and see some documentation.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’ll go outside later when it gets a little warmer and go take some pictures so I can prove I have what I say I have!! If i upload the pictures then can I get some assistance on where I can find what I looking for?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If someone knows something I don’t that would be awesome my grandfather got this car about 25 years ago for $1500 drove it to his house it sat ever since I gave it some fresh plugs wires set the crank to TDC new distributor cap and points rotor.. got a fuel can put the line from the mechanical pump in the fuel can to gravity feed and it fired right up!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Now, on the plus side, that makes rebuilding the 302 a lot cheaper/easier, and you can actually find used 3x2 intake manifolds for it. Holman Moody made one, and Edelbrock had the 5412, for instance. Start going to eBay or the like to find a used one. You can also get a dual quad intake easily as they are still made. You'll need to build the engine to handle the extra carburetion, don't just slap the set up on the old engine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.