460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was offered a 69 Lincoln on trade for some parts I have. The car is dark green with only 30,000 miles and is in excellant condition, but has no motor. Is there anybody with interest to buy this car. I would need around $1000.00. I could get pics if needed. Car is in southwest PA. Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
If you were close to southern Ontario (Canada), I'd be very interested. I'm assuming you're probably not in the area though :( I love the Mark III.

EDIT: ah, southwest PA. Probably a bit far for me...you don't happen to travel up to Buffalo NY with a trailer from time to time, do you?

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
If you were close to southern Ontario (Canada), I'd be very interested. I'm assuming you're probably not in the area though :( I love the Mark III.

EDIT: ah, southwest PA. Probably a bit far for me...you don't happen to travel up to Buffalo NY with a trailer from time to time, do you?

Its not that far to Ontario........LOL

·
Registered
62 Posts
Its not that far to Ontario........LOL
I've never trailered a car very far, so I guess it seems like more of a daunting task than it really is :p Let me look into what's required for getting it across the border and titled here in Ontario.

·
Registered
62 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, But I dont travel up that direction often. I have sold numerous other cars to guys from canada and it is easy. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts