460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 69 coupe in need of finishing. Lets start with what it needs. Breaks to be plumbed front engine and head lights to be wired weather stripping driver side window installed interior put back in and a head liner, and depending on the deal a motor and exhaust.
The goods.
Body: New floor pans are in from previous owner. new rear inner wheel wells ( one need to be installed) New quarters fiberglass fenders and Shelby side scoops. New front spoiler and 70 stone guard for bigger opening. solid 1970 doors and hood with nock off boss 9 scoop.
Brand new Weld pro stars never been on the street. Rear tires brand new 295/??/15 I think. Needs front tires. Disk breaks all around. 8.8 in the rear from 95 gt with posi.
Up front: Mustang II front suspension. 11.5 front disks and large metric calipers. Tubular lower control arms. 12 adjustable coil overs. chrome springs. 1.25 hellwig sway bar. long 3" SFI studs. Everything up front brand new. engine bay is painted sonic blue. Brand new set of door handles not installed yet.
I have all the trim and extras of some.
Interior: black rug front seats out of a 95 gt leather. and white faced gauges. Needs ignition switch and wires fixed.
For the right price motor will go with it.
460: .030 over flat top pistons decked block shaved heads. Full port work 3 angle valve job, balancer rotating assembly, blue thunder intake for dominator powder coated. with rebuilt 750 dominator carb and wiend aluminum water pump and more....
Well I have more details on everything and a small fortune into this thing. and I am open to trades cash offers and trade plus cash.. As of now it is for sale minus motor and trans because I would prefer to put it into a fox mustang or a Torino, ranchero f100 f150, but like I said the price is right you will get it.
Open to offers! No trades for any thing other the a car or truck.

Willing to sell at different price minus the motor and trans and wheels/tires. $3K At that point starting. $7k as it is OBO. Buffalo NY
315-416-3849

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As a roller engine trans fuel pump and lines. break lines and weather stripping and head liner. And depending if I get a fox body with a 5 lug conversion I am looking at the wheels wont be there.
It has disk at all 4 corners. The fronts are brand new 3 months ago along with every thing up front. The rear breaks well need new pads and rotors. Heidts Mustang II suspension. that is blended into the frame rails.
Has stock radiator that will go with it. I have not picked up a aluminum on yet.
Factory AC car.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure if they will or not. I will get some of the seats. I have had them in storage for a few years. I know the driver side had a small tear in the side lumbar and the passenger was mint. They are on factory 69 rails. The dash is cracked but I have a brand new cover for it. Like the add said needs a head liner. I pulled the old one out for a black one. And side covers are a gold like color. I will have to look at the inner door panels. Been a few years. I was going to do aluminum covers. The bumpers have flaking on them. The plan was to color match them. Car also has a manual rack.( brand new) You guys that know how much the parts are and how much time it takes know I am taking a big hit on the roller at that price. The front suspension was around 4k before the rest of the car and the fiberglass fenders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts