460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling this car for a friend. It is a 1969 Mustang. 2x3 chassis. ladder bar/ a-arm that was certified on 6-21-08 to 8.50. It is a very clean and well built car. It has Alden coil overs and Wilwood brakes all the way around. M-W 3rd member with 4.11 gears. Fiberglass front, hood and deck lid. All plexiglass windows and very nice tin work. MSD ignition, Weld wheels with new tires. The transmission is a PG that was just freshened at the start of the season. It has a 4500 stall converter and coated headers. Holley fuel system. AutoMeter gauges and Hurst shifter. The car is set up for a big block and comes with the motor plates. All it needs is a motor. Asking $14000.00 OBO. He needs to sell soon. 719-395-6558

·
Registered
962 Posts
aa

Very nice car, assume it is Mild Steel ???

Please edit your post and remove the blue from the end of the photo link so folks can see the pics

Thanks

like this

[url]http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn218/fordracer96[/url]

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1969 Mustang

I have had some calls about shipping the car. We will help with shipping or delivery. Whatever is needed to help the buyer get the car. Thanks Joe

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1969 Mustang

Yes The car normally races at Pueblo. It is from Canon City and is now in Buena Vista so I can sell it.

·
Registered
495 Posts
joe, my wife and i are having a very serious talk about buying this car, i will get back to you tomorrow. I have a street- strip 69 fast back and i would love to have this for a A-headed big block.Are the headers for the A or C heads ? 8) thanks " jay "

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1969 Mustang

The car weighs 2640 lbs. with iron headed BBF and no driver. Any other questions just ask and I will answer. Need to sell this car. Any offers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts