460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a 1969 Torino Gt 500 for sale. I dont know much about the car. im putting this add up for a buddy of mine. all i know is the body is in good shape and it has a 302. its green and looks like its in pretty good shape. not sure about price but if anyone is interested message me and ill email a picture to you. thank you. and the car is in virginia.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Just post them for cryin out loud :rolleyes::)
I Agree..**** !! Its hard enough buying parts thru any site let alone , I'am posting this for friend of my late uncles mothers brother friends cousin..I dont know the price nor do I have any pics..But hear got out of your way and contact Joe Blow for info... What bunch of Sh*T..

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I Agree..**** !! Its hard enough buying parts thru any site let alone , I'am posting this for friend of my late uncles mothers brother friends cousin..I dont know the price nor do I have any pics..But hear got out of your way and contact Joe Blow for info... What bunch of Sh*T..
No, it's a cousins mothers brothers friend! Get it right!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
here is a picture of the car. im new to uploading pics on here. ill try to find out a price by tonight. this is not my car. just putting it up here for a friend. this is the only picture i have at the moment. ill try to get around to taking some more.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts