460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A project to complete. Starting with a Texas Mark III. Light green with black interior. Here are some of the positives:
Dove A block bored .040, standard crank no miles on only break in, new oil pump, truck rods with ARP bolts, compression lowered to 9.5/1, performer intake, roller rockers, ported Dove C heads as per Scott Johnson's site, Holley 850 with electric choke, hardened push rods, recurved distr, electronic ignition, new water pump, fuel pump, Other new parts, ball joint, tie rods, NOS wiper motor, 9 3/8 rear end, rebuilt steering sector, rebuilt column, refurbished radio, rebuilt C-6 trans, stainless brake lines, teflon lines for front, new master, rebuilt calipers, powdercoated air cleaner, rebuilt trans, powder coated valve covers, new valve springs, new high lift Voddoo cam with new lifters & springs, new back brakes and cylinders, rebuilt 1 wire alternator. Interior is great but its from a 69 so there are a few differences. Body is mostly done but needs primer and block sanding and paint. The vinyl top has been removed and ready for new. Have all parts that have to be put back on. Chrome is fair, absolutely no rust on the undercarriage. Had a few spots near the bottom of the rear quarter. Has all new exhaust pipes minus the mufflers. Gas tank was prepped with POR 15 gas tank sealer. No rust in the trunk. We started this project about 7 years ago and the kids said they would help. Well kids left and I just don't have the room to finish it. I would like to sell to a forum member but will part out if not. Engine alone is worth a lot. Send me a PM if interested $2,500

1 - 3 of 3 Posts