460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 35 spline Moser axles that came out of my 1974 truck with a 9 inch rear end. The axles come with axle bearings already pressed on. The axles have about 20 street miles on them and less than 10 1/8 mile passes. The axle bearings are for the big Ford axle housing end. The axles are also tapped for 5/8 lug studs with a 5 on 5 1/2 inch bolt pattern. The lug studs are not included in this sale. I will post some pic's tomorrow but they are not rusty at all and will be shipped in the original Moser axle box that they came in. Send me a PM if you are interested. The PM's pop right through in my eMail. Relying on me checking this thread will take longer to get a response. I'm asking $300 plus the ride to your door step. These axles are in like new comdition.

I got some pictures of the axles this evening and I'm adding them. Enjoy!! And thanks for looking!!

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm not sure. I'll have to measure them. I can tell you that they fit a standard 1970's Ford 9 inch truck rear end. Mine was a 1974. They will also fit the second generation Bronco and the late 1970's 4x4 trucks. I'll measure them today and post the lengths.

OK. I measured them. From the inside of the flange to the end of the splines they are both 31 5/8 inches long.

!! SOLD !! Waiting on payment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts