460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1971 429 D1VE-6015 block with stock crank and rods bored 040 over with flat top pistons. Have bare D3VE heads and D4VE intake. Both heads and intake have been ported out a good bit. I have a timing chain cover, oil pan, oil pump, water pump, and fuel pump with it too. I decreased the block and wire wheeled it clean and then painted it blue. Knocked out the freeze plugs and flushed it all out. Cleaned up the heads surface and all other gasket surfaces. Took off the rings off the pistons and soaked them to get the oil and carbon build up off them. So this engine needs a hone job to clean up some rust in two cylinders. Will need new cam bearings and crank and rod bearings too. And the pistons will need new rings. I bought it to clean it up and build a nice street motor but I have bought a complete 1971 429 with a C6 that I decided to just go with. I'm asking $450.00 obo. I am located in Downingtown Pennsylvania 19335. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks Ryan

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am located in downingtown pa 19335. I can ship to you but you will have to make arrangements and set it up. Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Interested yes.........shipping figured out, no. (I am in NE Utah)

Sent from my Milestone X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow that's quite a bit away. I really just want it gone. Don't need it and could use the money for parts for my other 429 that I'm about to put in.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a guy that wants to buy the whole thing. So I will let you know if that falls through. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts