460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Engine needs rings, main bearings, flex plate, & balanced to be ready to assemble (piston to valve clearance needs checked) Heads have a fresh 3-angle valve job. Car drives like a dream. This camshaft in a 545 made 903 uncorrected horsepower. No expense has been spared in the mechanicals of this car however it needs body work to be painted. Completely street legal & currently registered. I really need to sell this car, quitting racing. This is a list of most of the parts for the car
Stock suspension with Cal-Tracs
Weld drag lites skinnies on front 15X10 rears with 29.5 X 10.5 slicks
HRW center section with Detroit Locker & 4.30 gear all new
Moser 31 spline axles new
8 point roll cage with dash bar
Full interior with Kirkey seats & stock dash
AutoMeter tach & gauges
Performance Automatic Super Comp C-4 best you can buy 3 passes
Neal Chance bolt together converter
B&M Pro Ratchet shifter
D1VE Block bored .060 over with Milodon splayed mains
J&E pistons
H beam rods
Blue Thunder heads professionally ported
.800 lift roller cam
New roller lifters
Comp rocker arms
Jomar girdle
Early Victor Dominator intake professionally ported
Pro Systems Dominator powder coated blue
Sheet metal valve covers

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, medical bills out the wazoo... If I can't sell it whole I might be forced to part it out :( Got a local guy wanting it but he thinks his 90 GT is worth $10K!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Rick,

Sorry about the medical bills!!!!!!!!! I hope you or yours are ok. The '90 GT is worth $10,000 only if it has a lot of goodies and is in outstanding shape.
Hope to have my car at Tulsa this fall to see if it makes it down the strip.

You take care.

Mike

·
Registered
294 Posts
Rick,

I will let you know when we go. I have one more T&T here in Muskogee before we go to T-town.

Got me another toy, FFR MKI 65 Cobre 427 FE w/top loader. The wife really likes the car. It goes pretty good for a street car that weighs 2300#. Going through and fixing, adding and checking things. Timing was a -4 degrees when I got it and power valve was busted.

I hate to see you leave racing!

Mike

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wife is trying to talk me into putting a little engine it & run it, might keep it & go out & run 12's. Sounds like you hac\ve a great new toy!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Rick,

I am with your wife, stay in.

I guess I am going to sell the '86 SVO, need the room. I really don't want to but it is hard for me to to keep up with three cars. The car drives really good but I am out of room. I have not completed all the mods I wanted to do and still have some parts to put on.

I have to many other projects with two house that keep me really busy.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts