460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 77 truck I had for years, gas got so high I stop driving It. I put a 71 thunderjet 460 in It. It has dove c heads are all factory, has a .500 cam with lifters, crane zoom true roller, performer Intake, It only has about 6000 miles on top end, ran good and strong. trans work find and shifts good, dont know if it is a c6 or fmx though, It also came out of the 71 t bird. dont have a hood for the truck, It blow up with me while driving, but always kept covered. comes with L&L motor mounts and headers, been sitting for about 4 years. But has been crank and fresh coolant in motor. I do have title but needs carb to drive and good tires and battery, dont know If I would take out for the long haul, but will stand by motor and trans for what Im selling this for, get the truck for free. let me know asap because steel is up here and I will pull the running gear and scrap the rest.

Thanks kenny
S.C. 29584
843-337-5247
$1500.00

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 77 truck I had for years, gas got so high I stop driving It. I put a 71 thunderjet 460 in It. It has dove c heads are all factory, has a .500 cam with lifters, crane zoom true roller, performer Intake, It only has about 6000 miles on top end, ran good and strong. trans work find and shifts good, dont know if it is a c6 or fmx though, It also came out of the 71 t bird. dont have a hood for the truck, It blow up with me while driving, but always kept covered. comes with L&L motor mounts and headers, been sitting for about 4 years. But has been crank and fresh coolant in motor. I do have title but needs carb to drive and good tires and battery, dont know If I would take out for the long haul, but will stand by motor and trans for what Im selling this for, get the truck for free. let me know asap because steel is up here and I will pull the running gear and scrap the rest.

Thanks kenny
S.C. 29584
843-337-5247
$1500.00
BUMP STILL FOR SALE!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts