460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1978 Ford F-100 short bed, red with chrome and aftermarket wheels, 460 motor, headers, weiand stealth aluminum intake, holley 750 vacuum secondary carb, crane RV Cam, C-6 transmission, transmission cooler with external filter, rear air bags, leather seat, dual exhaust with flowmaster mufflers, flat top pistons, 38 gallon gas tank, large radiator.

This truck is in Paducah, Kentucky, the asking price is $ 3500.00. You can e-mail me with any questions at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Why don't you throw up a few pics to look at. If you don't know how to post them send them to [email protected] and I will put them up for you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
looks a tad like a stepbrother.... a truck that nice shoulda been more taken care of than that... i love it, but there's some neglect there.... jump box in the seat, rust streamin from the mirrors, no pcv, looks like someone just stanced it(no spiffin) and a gmc step van in the background :roll: i wish i had the money to rescue it's not a bad buy at all, for someone who has a li'l "extra" money, shortbeds are hard to come by this day and age, especially as straight as this one..... i was about to sell my stang to get it, then i paid attention to the "details"....

·
Registered
61 Posts
It looks

like a workhorse to me, but as they say timing is everything. I have been looking for a truck like that for awhile , but just got out of the hospital with hip surgery and can't afford to spend the extra money right now. Good luck with your sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts