460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
78 Mustang rolling chassis: Fiberglass front cap, rear hatch and rear bumper, metal roof, quarters and doors, all lexan windows, aluminum wing, parachute, Griffin aluminum radiator, BG fuel pump, fuel cell, wheelie bars, 4-link, anti-roll bar, 9" rear with 35 spline axles and spool, Strange aluminum center section, AVO rear coilovers, Aerospace rear brakes, Strange front struts and brakes, Pro Star wheels, Autometer tach, gauges, Dedenbear crossover delay, air shifter, black aluminum interior, funny car cage, etc. Car ran 5.50's 1/8th mile with 557 Big Block Ford and glide combo, $8,500 as is. Might consider interesting Ford trades plus cash. West Tenn. (901)268-6348 or e-mail [email protected] See ads 630015 and 632050 on Racing Junk.com for pictures. Thanks Jim

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting trades

A interesting trade for me would be a Ford item, car, engine, parts, etc that I would consider accepting as a partial trade plus cash for the Mustang. I hope that answers your question. Thanks Jim

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I think that's a nice looking car. If my friend thinks so too, maybe I can get him to come up with a deal for you. We've got a couple of big blocks and 'glides that'd be perfect in that car.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
78 Mustang rolling chassis

I am presently in Colorado for a few days and not able to send pictures of the Mustang. Go to www.racingjunk.com and look at ad numbers --> 630015 and 632050 to view left and right views of the car. Thanks Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts