460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my toy....factory 460 truck...tons of new parts,fuel pump, water pump, P/I timing chain swap, Griffin radiator, all hoses, Hedman headers w/ true duals, Edelbrock carb, intake and tin, HEI ignition, power steering pump,box and lines, new fuel tank and sender, and a bunch of other things i cant think of at the moment. Slight rust issue on drivers bed side..THAT'S IT! Lots of extra parts included....Asking $3850...will take a nice Miller Welder or Snap On tool box as partial trade! Feel free to PM or call me...702-592-2586-Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
You are correct, they did not put a 460 in a F150, had to be an F250 F350. Otherwise someone put the engine in this truck.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I know a guy that has a factiry 78 ford f150 with a 460 and trailer package with factory brake box and ext cab and variable vaccuum adjuster for the transmission modulator. Real nice truck with less than 100,000 and the rear seat looks like it is new. Thats a nice truck you have though. Very few made it this long with that little rust.

·
Registered
9 Posts
come on guys, this is ridiculous!!! This is a fabulous truck. I bought a 78 on here last fall for $7500, spent $500 to ship it, and then spent $3k on it to make it right, and I still feel that I got an OK deal. Go price new trucks, drive 'em, and then you'll feel like this is cheap money.

Somebody should buy this truck, I wish I had a use for it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is crazy....i have over $4500.00 in parts alone....not including what was paid for the truck(long story....i owned it twice..LOL) Needs to go before the June 23rd. Somebody somewhere knows someone who needs a good truck for cheap.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts