460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a few cylinders and alot of cubics short but someone might be doing a retoration or just looking for a drivetrain for a beater so figured I'd post this up. Complete drivetrain from my 1979 Ford Fairmont wagon with 91,000 original miles. When I bought the car I was told it had a low end knock which turned out to be no more then loose torque converter nuts. The engine runs smooth with no noise. Automatic transmission shifts perfectly, no slippage. Sale will included everything to install it minus the alternator. You will get the 200ci engine, auto transmission, k-member, radiator and hoses, duraspark box, fan, smog pump and parts, all pulleys and belts, exhaust from engine to tailpipe and any misc parts you may need. There is an new fuel pump on it, egr valve and several other new parts. I can pallet and ship this if needed or I could possibly deliver it within 200 miles for expenses. If interested let me know, engine is still in the car and can hear it run until Monday 5/11. $750
Doug

1 - 2 of 2 Posts