460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
car

I think you are a little high on price. I race a Fairmont and 4 months ago bought a furtura with moon roof, cruise,am/fm, new tires new battery, new p/s pump ,new belts and drove it home for 550.00, still drive it every day , only 18 mpg. Also near me is a 1980 with v-8 and L-88 hood for 900.00, i'll get it next month--Oh both cars NO rust or body Damage. But good luck. I need a tilt wheel column.--Fastfrog

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you are a little high on price. I race a Fairmont and 4 months ago bought a furtura with moon roof, cruise,am/fm, new tires new battery, new p/s pump ,new belts and drove it home for 550.00, still drive it every day , only 18 mpg. Also near me is a 1980 with v-8 and L-88 hood for 900.00, i'll get it next month--Oh both cars NO rust or body Damage. But good luck. I need a tilt wheel column.--Fastfrog
glad you got a good deal BUT this is my car not the one you bought, I dont have to sell it just pondering the thought so if it sells it sells if not I will build it

·
Registered
334 Posts
You got wrong idea--sorry

You see about 6 month's to a year ago they where bring 1800.00 to 3000.0 like yours but market seems to fallen lately on them. But like i said put on ebay also and you might sell there about 1500.00 to 2100.00. Car looks good and yes i've luck into TWO good deals. Since i have two i'm always checking ebay an RJ. Didn't mean to stand your hair up.---Which way did he go, which way did he go---sorry!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You see about 6 month's to a year ago they where bring 1800.00 to 3000.0 like yours but market seems to fallen lately on them. But like i said put on ebay also and you might sell there about 1500.00 to 2100.00. Car looks good and yes i've luck into TWO good deals. Since i have two i'm always checking ebay an RJ. Didn't mean to stand your hair up.---Which way did he go, which way did he go---sorry!!

yeah I plan on selling but if the market wont let it sell for then I will use it, I was trying to be a *** but I see people saying all the time what other people should really sell stuff for

1 - 8 of 8 Posts