- New water pump
- New timing chain cover
- New power steering pump
- New belts
- New spark plugs
- New rotor
- Four 16" Cragar SS five-spoke rims, mint condition
- Four 16" Michelin Hydro Edge tires, almost brand new
- New 3 gauge cluster (oil pressure, engine temp and volt)
- Sony Xplod CD/MP3 stereo with matching speakers.

Priced to sell, don't let this car slip by! Make me an offer.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
LOL Sorry. The car is located in Lansdowne Ontario, Canada That means for my neighbours to the south (USA) I am very close to the 1000 islands parkway.

Also as a side note a BBF should fit under the hood. I have seen a few T-Birds of my body year with 429's under the hood.

·
Premium Member
8,657 Posts
Damn that is beautiful. I have been looking for one but you are on the other side of the world as I am in washington state seattle / tacoma. :(

Why are you selling this beautiful bird?
I have a client who is inerested in a BB project car.
What steps are involved in getting the car into the states?

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@ the mad porter

Thanks for the complements on my T-Bird!!

I am not to sure what would be involved in having the car go through to The States. I know that when we in Canada want to bring up a car there is a bit of leg work to be done on our part. At customs, they want to have all the information about the car, Vin number and bill of sales ownership papers, and they want it so many hours before you bring the car across the border. I am sure it would be about the same procedures.
I have owned the car now for 4 years and I would like to pass it on to someone else to enjoy as much as I have. I am looking to try a different classic car.

·
Premium Member
8,657 Posts
@ the mad porter

Thanks for the complements on my T-Bird!!

I am not to sure what would be involved in having the car go through to The States. I know that when we in Canada want to bring up a car there is a bit of leg work to be done on our part. At customs, they want to have all the information about the car, Vin number and bill of sales ownership papers, and they want it so many hours before you bring the car across the border. I am sure it would be about the same procedures.
I have owned the car now for 4 years and I would like to pass it on to someone else to enjoy as much as I have. I am looking to try a different classic car.
What kind of wheels are you looking for?
Feel free to telephone me at 253-988-6648. I would like to toss this around with you.

:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts