460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey every1....
I am trying to sell my truck right now to get a ranger if you already didnt know that. It is a 1980 f-150, 300 cubic inch six cylinder, 4 speed, standard cab, 4x4 short box. It is red and it only needs a new left front fender and a paint job. i replaced so parts recently and i drive it a lil bit even though i dont have a license... :lol: :lol: .... I have to learn some how i guess!
But i am in football and i really dont have alot of $$ to work on it that often. And there is ranger i might be able to get for not a lot of money. I only want $1500 O.B.O. I will prolly have pictures soon but i am a lil busy right now and it is night time so ya.
if you are interested send me a P.M. or w/e or if you know my dad you can call him i guess........

Thanx, Skyler 8)

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Dang bud keep this truck, a lot easier to work on than the ranger. More and better bolt on parts and a lot easier to put a big block in later. :lol: 8)

·
Registered
69 Posts
schmitty said:
Dang bud keep this truck, a lot easier to work on than the ranger. More and better bolt on parts and a lot easier to put a big block in later. :lol: 8)
And it already has a 9" I have the same truck 6cyl/4spd but mine is a long bed. Like my dad said its cheaper to keep her...after the divorce I found out he was talking about my wife and not the truck though.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
I have been around quite a few Rangers and couple of Bronco II's and they are nothing like a full size. They ride like crap and have no power. Fuel mileage is nothing to brag about and you can't haul a darn thing with them, let alone pull any kind of a trailer. JMHO 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts