460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car car is MINT ! Car ran 6.24 in the 1/8 and 10.0's in the 1/4 with 1.3 60's with a BBF . The car has new Saleen white paint . The interior is all new and custom . The body is straight as a arrow with all new weather stripping and rubber . The side 1/4 glass has been updated to the 90 model style . The car is also mini tubed and done right ! All the wiring is new using Painless Wiring .You won't find one nicer anywhere !! You also couldn't build this car for what I'm asking $7,500 takes it . 1-609-968-0613 . E-mail [email protected]

SYSPENSION- D&D K-member , D&D A-arms , D&D front coil over kit #175 rate , strang 10 way struts , caster camber plates , custom subframe conectors , drive shaft loop , UPR complete rear Pro suspension upper and lower control arms anti-sway bar and all solid bushings , Qa1 rear coil overs with adjustable shocks

REAR- mini tubed "done right" , 35 spline axles , spool , 410 gears

BRAKES- The hole brake system is new from Aerospace and cost $1,600

BODY- New Saleen white paint , new weather stripping , new lights , custom hood $1,000 , the body is STRAIGHT !

INTERIOR- new dash , headliner , RCI racing seats and 5 point harrness , back seat custon to match RCI seats , 8 point cage , all Autometer gauges for everything , Hurst QuickSilver shifter

ELECTRONICS- MSD 6AL , MSD 2 step , all new Painless wiring , Painless relays , new Opptema Battery

FUEL SYSTEM- aluminum 15gal fuel cell , all 8an lines , Aeromotive pump and regulator , also fuel system for nitrous with a Holley Blue pump

COOLING- BeCool radiator and fan with shroud cost $1,000 , biggest trans cooler B&M makes with all braided lines

WHEELS- Weld Draglights , 15/10 rear with 29.5W MT slicks "great shape" 15/3 1/2 front with MT tires

·
Registered
944 Posts
car

that is one awesome car lew :D i wish i could sell my back halfed, 4 link car and get urs from you. :cry: i started off in ur direction of how you have ur car and i went crazy with it. good luck on selling ur car :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts