460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This car has 47,XXX miles on the body, this car is set for a real hot street as well as a drag car, it has a 351w with an air gap intake holley carb, and a cam, the engine is real fresh, it has power steering along with an altanator hooked up and working,there is an alum rad. along with an elteric fan, the trans is a c-4 trans built by performance automatic, its not the cheap one its reverse man valve body with a transbrake. the converter is 4500. the rear is 8.8 3.73 31 spline conversion along with the rear disc brake coversion, the rear has elebrock ajustable control arms, along with drag shocks, the frame is tied (welded), the interior or the car is stock expect for the 8-point cage and the 4point harness,and the wilwood shifter, the car has a 3.5" cowl induction hood and a saleen wing, the exaust is done and done right, it starts with 1/78" mac long tube chrome headers, than into duel 3 inch prochamber and then into duel 3" mandrel bent pipes out the back. this car has been done right, between the trans and exaust is the price I am asking for the car, the trans cost$5300 new. it has drag shocks and springs up front.as well as an aftermarket tubular k- member. I am asking $6500. I live in vermont.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts