460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1989 mustang gt original black car repainted same color, straight body clean interior which has 6 pt bolt in bar which was welded in monster tach water temp and oil press gauges nice headunit with plug for mp3 player ipod and some stuff i dont even know what for...2 10" alpine subs in a box with cadence amp, dont know specs...hits real good however. front seats have tears from rubbing on door bars. front end is all qa1 parts including coilovers with 14" 175lb springs cc plates flaming river manual rack. brakes are manual with 85 ranger master cylinder i have tp plum in a t fitting to finish the system. fuel system wise sumped tank with msd pump -6 feed -8 return mallory bypass reg with vacuum port for boost compensation. has stock longblock with an aod trans performer intake and 750 carb converted for blowthru. I was going to make the car a turbo car and try to go 10s on a stock longblock but i have just lost interest and have other priorities to attend to. theres ALOT im missing and i do have pictures so please pm me youre email address and i will email them to you asking price is 2800$ obo and the car does not run it needs under $500 in parts to run.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts