460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD>>> If you price it right, they go!

It is very rare to find a big block Mustang, but even more rare to find one that is in great shape. My car has a full interior that is wonderful shape for a 1993. So this is a car you can take to you local car show and get all the looks and feel very proud of it. The motor is a rebuilt 557 cubic inch Ford big block that was completed last year and the transmission is a C-6 that was done at the same time. I have not had it dyno tested, but the motor has 750+hp. This is my second car with 550hp or more and I just don't have time for the car shows and this car has been to the track once and my old car only made it twice. So I am looking for something that I can drive 40 miles to my boat that is still quick and gets decent gas mileage. I am open for trades and some examples are fast convertibles, earlier Fox body Mustang (Mint Only), SN95 or newer Mustang, possibly older muscle cars, let me know what you got, worst I can say is No. This is a beautiful car and was built right, not junk like a lot of others out there and there is nothing wrong with it. You will love it! $10,500

Some mods are:
557 ci BBF
Comp Cam Solid Roller .681/.684 total lift
Comp Cam Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters
Ultra Pro Magnum Roller Rockers
Edelbrock 60669 Aluminum Heads
1050 Dominator Carb
Be Cool Aluminum Radiator w/twin 12" thermastatically controlled fans
MSD 6AL / MSD Distributor / Blaster Coil
Magnafuel Quick star 300 pump & Regulator
7 Quart oil pan
Flaming River Rack
Fully Caged
All Gauges
C-6 Reverse Manual Valve Body with Cheetah Shifter
Strange Axles, Auburn Pro, C-Clip Eliminators, 3.73 Gear
Weld Racing Rims with 275/60/15 Nitto 555 on rear with an extra set of welds with Hoosier slicks 26x10 (new) I will consider throwing in if price is right

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 - 4 of 4 Posts