460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motorhome has a 460 Ford automatic overdrive.Sleeps six.Queen size bedroom, full standup shower,Onon on board generator.The MH had 74,454 miles on it and just was tuned.It has all new michelan tires and new rv batteries.It also has a new awning.Ithas qa microwave,tv,furnace.It has it all and it all works including the cruise.Dual air and dash air.All new vacuum lines and just had it algined.A couple of the 460 forum guys have seen this unit and runs nice.Reason for selling I am buying a Forest River Work and Play for me and the race car. :)
Thanks Bob Meader 315-6990448
Books for over $21,000 Asking $18,000 Make me an offer!!!Would consider delivery if bought for the right price.Take care and Bless Our milatary.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fuel MPG

Last trip driving at 75 I got 7 miles to the gallon.On the way home I set the cruise at 60 and got 8.Its set up for towing,thats what I am going to use it for if it don't sell. I had all new plugs and wires and ingnition module done.It helped a ton.My next upgrade if it don't sell is to put a trans commanderr on it.
Take Care Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts