460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a 1995 ford E-350 clubwagon 15 passenger 1 ton van 9,000 gvw 460 v-8 automatic trans with overdive van has 136,000 miles mostly highway miles trns was rebuilt at 65,000 miles and we did all the upgrades to this tanny when it was rebuilt i am the second owner of this van the first owner was a nursing home this van was vary well maintained i have all the mantiance records and the original window sticker from when it was bought brand new from ford i used this van to hual a amish crapenter crew for 2 yrs i got a new job and no longer need it it has brand new front and rear brakes new fuel pump the tires are almost new they were put on in the fall and we stoped hauling the crew 2 weeks before chirstmas it is pa inspected until januray 0f 2013 it has class 4 reese hitch and roof racks i have all the seats for it and i had the interior professonaly cleaned it has a few small rust spots on the body the rear ac and heat nolonger work the lines rusted out and they were bypassed before i bought it every things else works this van needs nothing it ready to go to work tomorrow i just dont have a use for it anymore i have more pics i can e-mail my cell no. is 724-674-3448 thank you

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts