460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was going to use this in a project but went a different route. Pulled from a running 1996 F250 2X4, with 84,000 miles - worked fine when pulled. $400

Travis 301-707-3462 / Located in Maryland

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$375 ................. Someone must need a decent E4OD for a conversion or a replacement. The factory torque converter and the trans yoke are included.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I have a connection at a local salvage yard that ships out using Yellowfreight or Roadway. I will crate it and get it to the pickup point at no charge ............. actual shipping cost to your destination would be your responsibility. If you get me a zip code and address to a business I would be more than happy to get you a quote.

Travis

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sent the quote on Tuesday via a PM here. Also received PM's over on the other 429-460 site and replied to them as well.
Shipping quotes are good for 14 days. Here is a copy of what I sent ..............
****************************************************************************************
From torino501 To TravisRice, Sun 26 Jan - 12:02

shipping address
joe myers ford
16634 northwest fwy
Houston tx,77040
****************************************************************************************

Re: E4OD
From TravisRice To torino501, Tue 28 Jan - 17:26

He has 3 quotes .......... best one is from Overnite. The trans is 300# with fluid and converter , we would drain the fluid of course but have to add the weight of the shipping crate back in also and the yoke . So it is estimated at 300# total shipping weight from 21530 zip code to 77040. By map quest it is 1430 miles one way.

$342.00

Maybe do some checking on your end but all three quotes are within $22 of each other.

Let me know something,
Travis

***********************************************************************************************

1 - 12 of 12 Posts