460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The story of the car: This is a highly modified 1996 Mustang GT. The car has a salvage title. The car came from the San Antonio area and was tuned by Mike Murillo. Due to spark blow out/insufficient ignition, it is detuned and limited to 5,500 RPMs, but still managed 463rwhp/450rwtq on Murillo Motorsports "Mustang dyno". The motor has less than 8k miles and the car has 98000 miles. Soon after its arrival to SE Oklahoma, there was a incident with a large dog creating damage to the front. Due to the fact it already has a salvage title and the paint is only in average condition at best, I figured the best way to handle the situation is to part it out. But for simplicity sake, I will offer the whole car for a few weeks before tearing into it.

Here is a list of aftermarket goodies, which alone cost over $15,000:

-4.6 balanced short block built by VT (Cobra Crank, Manley Rods, Diamond Pistons, Canton 7qt. race pan) [~$3500 new]

-Accufab 75mm TB/plenum [~$470 new]

-Vortech non-aftercooled SC kit (V2)(SQ 2.95pulley, 8 rib conv, 10% OD crank pulley) [ $4000new]

PI heads pkg. (intake, titanium retainers, comp beehives, stage 3 VT Engines blower cams) [~$1700 new]

T5 transmission

Pro 5.0 Shifter

Spec stage 3 clutch

Adjustable quadrant and cable

Rear Axle (4:10 gears, FRPP Trac Lok, 31 Spline Strange axles)

Steeda U/L RCAs

Driveshaft saftey hoop

Bullet Wheels (17X8 and 17X10.5 I think, I havent measured)

Nitto 315-17 DRs

new front tires

Twin fuel pumps

60lb. Fuel Injectors

Aeromotive 1000 Fuel Pressure Regulator

Sumped fuel tank

Steeda fuel rails

-10 feed & -8 return; fuel lines

Snow Meth kit with boost switch

FRPP brakes

Mac long tube Headers

Mac Exhaust

BBK Xpipe

Autometer Ultralight Gauges (4, boost, fuel press, oil press, water temp)

Steeda Subframes (new, not installed)

Lakewood 90/10 front shocks

Lakewood 50/50 rear shocks

Caster Camber Plates

PA tubular K member

FRPP plug wires

Sony head unit

Odessy race battery

RCI race harness (driver only)

Whats broke or in need of attention:
-stock ignition is overworked and not happy.
-A/C is present, but needs service.
-power driver seat no longer lifts up and down, all other functions are operational.
-R front fender, R headlight assembly and front bumper cover.
-power steering is leaky.
-alignment.

If you are looking for a bunch of go fast goodies, this is the best bang for the buck. If you have any questions, feel free to pm or post up.

$8000

Eric

·
Registered
267 Posts
Any interest in partial trade for 99 GT in good shape daily driver but possible trade and some cash? Just something to kick around call and we can talk Tyler (bigblockfox) cell 405 301 5163

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice car! I assume you have hit corral and svtperformance.com?

Looks like the dog lost?
well, the dog held his own thats for sure.

I was not aware of the 'corral' forum, but I do have it on SVT. I have a few interesting offers pending, but as of now it is still for sale. Thanks for the compliment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts