460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to throw this out to someone that can look at it in person, I realize most everybody is way east of me, but I need to try a local sale first. I may part this eventually. All my pics are too big to load, forgive me for no pics, I can e-mail them.

This car has been crashed and burned. It took a hit on the right side, and the fuel line pulled apart and lit the left side on fire. It isn't burned too bad, very repairable (for the right person!). It will need a new front clip(chrome-moly tubing), car is straight, from the back to the firewall. 9 inch rear, alum center, rear wheels are good (polished up and look new). Will need a new body (roof and left qtr re-usable), was steel roof and quarters with hairy glass fiberglass body parts. I will send pics if anyone needs them. Car is in Maple Valley WA, east of Seattle WA.

Engine is 632 c-head, lot's of porting (spent a fortune on these), titanium valves, single four, 1600 cfm pro-systems carb, jesel rockers, a-460 block, scat billet crank, groden rods, ross pistons, 5 stage peterson dry sump pump, Charlie's oil pan, Danny Bee belt drive. Engine has less than 20 passes.

Powerglide tranny, all aftermarket parts except tailhousing. ultra-bell and ultra case, ATI 10 clutch high drum, ATI vasco output shaft and vasco gear-set, 12DP straight cut, JW valve body, ATI fuel/blown series 9" converter. Looking to get $15,000 out of all these parts. Lot's of small parts for this complete car, chutes, fuel pump and cell, shifter, driveshft, etc, etc, this was a running race car, all parts I have will go with it.
Tim Thiel 206-595-8451
http://s704.photobucket.com/albums/ww44/tjt598/

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chassis is sold, engine and trans still available.
Both are apart, trans just had fresh certification on the bell and ultracase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts