460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have two C8VE blocks for sale.Both are standard bore and have been hot tanked and checked out.Should go .030 over easy.I want $150 each or $250 for the pair.I live in mid Missouri about 80 miles out of St.Louis on I-44.I would prefer pickup but would consider shipping.If interested give me a call 573-259-3089 Wes

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Take $250 for pair.

I'll take $250 for the pair of blocks.Thats only around $150 for the blocks by the time you figure the cost of hot tanking both of them.Thanks Wes

·
Registered
119 Posts
Re: Take $250 for pair.

WesLittrell557 said:
I'll take $250 for the pair of blocks.Thats only around $150 for the blocks by the time you figure the cost of hot tanking both of them.Thanks Wes
Wes, I'll take one. I'll pick it up next week if that's ok

Thanks,
Kent Pascoe

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blocks

Kent No problem.Just let me know when you want to stop by.I get home at 3:00 in the afternoon.Give me a call 573-259-3089 Thanks Wes

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Far Away

Jerry I understand.It would be a pretty long drive for just a block :D .Maybe if I don't sell it I can take it to the BBF Nationals this spring and help pay for my trip :wink: .Wes

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTT

Kent has contacted me about the block and had been tied up.I know how things can go wrong. :D So one should be sold.Thanks Wes

·
Registered
123 Posts
block

Wes, if you don't sell the last block, i'll buy it. If you would drop it off on your way to the BBF. The closest I get to you is STL.
I live close to Carbondale, IL, which is on the way to O-boro.
We're having some truck pulls in DuQuoin soon. I can go there too to get the block.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Meet in St Louis

Firewoodtruck I'm in St Louis all the time if you want to meet there just let me know. Thanks Wes

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Going to St Loius

Kent and Firewoodtruck I'm probably not going racing today but I can bag the motors up and come to StLouis if you want to meet.Let me know.573-259-3089 Thanks Wes

1 - 15 of 15 Posts