460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
!! SOLD !! PAYMENT RECEIVED Will ship out on Saturday 8/30/2014

I have up for sale 2 Billet Specialties 15x10 wheels with 5 1/2 inches of back spacing. They are a 5 on 4 1/2 or 5 on 4 3/4 lug pattern. These wheels have had tubes and tires mounted on them but they have never been run on the track or the street. They were only used for mock up.. They are dusty in the pictures below because they have been in my barn for the last 3 years. The visible surface finish is in like new condition. I had to drill out the valve stem hole to 5/8 so the inner tube valve stem would come through. There are some scratches on the inside back of the wheel. When I first put them on the car the rear disc brake caliper hit the wheels. I have since clearanced the disk brake calipers so nothing hit only to replace them with a set of Strange rear disk brakes later.

I figured out that I ordered the wrong backspacing when I got these. I now have 2 replacement wheels so I do not need these anymore. These wheels sell for $246.00 a piece + shipping on Summit Racing (See link below). I'll take $330 for the pair shipped to your door in the lower 48 states. I'll take a postal money order or Pay-Pal. If you want to use Pay-Pal please add 3% for their cut.

Summit Racing Link:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/bsp-rs085100455n/overview/

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
$375

Just because I'm tired of looking at them. I'd like them gone.

Oh yeah. Center caps included. I forgot that part in the original description. They are brand new in the box. I'll see if I can post a picture of one of those tonight.

The tires and tubes are coming off of them Monday. I have my new replacement wheels. I'll ship your wheels in the boxes the new wheels just came in.

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another price drop.

$330 Shipped to your door in the lower 48 states.

Another price drop because I forgot that I had to drill out where the valve stem was so the valve stem of the tube would fit through. I'll post a pic of them tonight now that I have the slicks off of them.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
weld prostars

Man I know what you mean, It took me about 2 years + to sell the Pro stars Welds off my T Bird just sold them 2 weeks ago, GOOD LUCK hope u sale.

QUOTE=MrScharfenberger;1304826]...one of these days somebody is going to buy these dang things.

BUMP![/QUOTE]

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man I know what you mean, It took me about 2 years + to sell the Pro stars Welds off my T Bird just sold them 2 weeks ago, GOOD LUCK hope u sale.

...one of these days somebody is going to buy these dang things.

BUMP!
I'm sure they will go one day. I'm thinking about putting them on CraigsList. Seems like anytime I want to get rid of something that is the place to do it.

ToTheTop!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts