460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is starting to look like a car again "lol" The cage is finished and painted . I got the dash and trim back in , just waiting on carpet , seats and window net . I also put carpet on the rear fire wall . Now I can finish the motor which should be done buy the end of the week . I'll post pictures of it when it's done 8) Here is a punch of pictures of the car so far .

Lew

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Looks real nice Lew!! :lol:

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Nice, looking Good !!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
the cage looks nice but if you are going to get it certifed 25.5 it has to have 3 cage gussets on the top bars and seat bottom bar.
use to if the bars were welded all the way around you did not need to gusset but now they are required.I got burnt on this 2 years ago on customer car.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
95MUSTANG said:
the cage looks nice but if you are going to get it certifed 25.5 it has to have 3 cage gussets on the top bars and seat bottom bar.
use to if the bars were welded all the way around you did not need to gusset but now they are required.I got burnt on this 2 years ago on customer car.
It's not a 25.5 I don't plan to go and faster then 8.50's . ...and it I do spray the car I just won't do it a NMRA :lol:

·
Registered
862 Posts
After seeing the Fox at the bash, I'm not surprised................. VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is one sweet looking cer Lew, congrats!!

Keith

1 - 14 of 14 Posts