460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 ford mustang gt, mineral gray, 59,xxx miles, 4.6l v8, 5 speed, power windows, power locks, cruise, tilt, leather interior. The car has some front left damage. It needs airbags and module, left wheel, k-member, bumper cover bolted backup, and a few minor dents removed. The car is ride and drive. It can be fixed for under $1000. It will have a missouri previous salvage title. Retail value is over $14,000. Car located in Poplar Bluff, MO. NO TRADES!!! $5500.00 email [email protected]

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We just bought it and I won't have it here until Monday afternoon. I am sure it runs. We will check it all over as soon as it gets here. I don't see any kink it the roof, but I can't tell you 100% until then. Here is a pic of the other quarter.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car is ride and drive. Needs airbags, air bag module, radio, bumper cover bolted back on, k-member and a few minor dents fixed... selling at a steal!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, we had alot more in it when it got here... I have edited the whole ad.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
car SOLD for $5500

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Hey just wanted to show you a pic of the motor finaly finished in snoopstang 1 hope all is well and Happy New Year to you and your family. Bryan

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks good.... get it ready for spring... I am painting snoopstang II

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Its ready i had a blast racing it this summer i'm very happy i bought it from you the best time so far was 10.606 @ 128.38mph with a 1.49 60' leaving at idle and would have been better but the 1st to 2nd shift flaired up bad shifted at 6k and went to 7k before it clunked into 3rd and havent had a chance to jet or time it yet set it at 38 and thats it. So all that fixed and a new converter i think nines are possible. Also thinking about a trip back to Poplar Bluff this summer with the car to race at George Rays i would love to say i raced there.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would love to see the old car and new car there at the same time.... it would be a blast....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts