460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Honda CRF70F Dirtbike and when I say it's like new I mean it's LIKE NEW! I bought it from a guy in Ohio that purchased it NEW in August of 2005 for his son. His son rode it a few times but liked the 4 wheeler better so he sold it at a loss.

My son got it for Christmas last year and has been on the bike 2 or 3 times at most and I've taken it to the track as a pit bike on one occasion. It still has the original spark plug and break in oil! The gas tank holds 2 gallons and we have never re-filled it if that tells you how little it's been ridden. Son says he doesn't want to ride it anymore

Also have a matching Helmet and gloves for a youngin', add $75.

$1000 FIRM, price new ones and see why. If I don't get my asking price then it will become my pit bike.

Pictures at this link

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466/Honda CRF70F/?sc=1&addtype=local

More close up pictures in the near future.

859-873-2188 ext 3729 days
502-647-5643 evenings (not after 9pm Eastern time)
502-220-5383 Cell

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Man damon, if i'd known you had that we could have worked a trade for k-m and some cash. I raced moto x for 17yrs, that is a good price on a clean bike. Do you need any nitrous stuff?

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chuck said:
Man damon, if i'd known you had that we could have worked a trade for k-m and some cash. I raced moto x for 17yrs, that is a good price on a clean bike. Do you need any nitrous stuff?
Chuck,

I just sold all my nitrous stuff to Dave in New York to help fund my engine build :lol:

I was very dissapointed when he didn't ride it much. He wanted one for so long so I got him the BEST beginners dirt bike and he's ridden it 2 or 3 times :cry: If I had this bike when I was a kid I'd be bugging my dad EVERY DAY to go to the shop so I could ride......... Oh well :?

Thanks for the offer!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts