460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm going to attempt to burn some DVD's this weekend. If any of you guys have more video that you wish to add to the DVD then please let me know ASAP. I have a little over an hour of video right now.

So what is a fair price for DVD's? I'm not out to make a lot of money on this but need enough to cover my expenses. I'll have to check but I belive a DVD is a dollar to $1.50 each and the case is like a $1 each but time could be a big issue unless I can get some one to burn multiple disks at the same time. Donnie and I were discussing this on Sunday.

So what is a fair price? $10 each? $15 each? I haven't a clue....

Donnie has the video from the tech seminar, LOTS of video! I had to loan him some of my mini DV tapes :D

About the tech seminar: I belive we will most likely have to get permsission from the speakers in order to distrubute this TOP SECRET information :mrgreen:

Will keep you posted.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I definitely want one! You may not need permission if you are not making a profit on them. You may want to check on that though :? I guess you could also upload it and let people burn it?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
So I'm going to attempt to burn some DVD's this weekend. If any of you guys have more video that you wish to add to the DVD then please let me know ASAP. I have a little over an hour of video right now.

So what is a fair price for DVD's? I'm not out to make a lot of money on this but need enough to cover my expenses. I'll have to check but I belive a DVD is a dollar to $1.50 each and the case is like a $1 each but time could be a big issue unless I can get some one to burn multiple disks at the same time. Donnie and I were discussing this on Sunday.

So what is a fair price? $10 each? $15 each? I haven't a clue....

Donnie has the video from the tech seminar, LOTS of video! I had to loan him some of my mini DV tapes :D

About the tech seminar: I belive we will most likely have to get permsission from the speakers in order to distrubute this TOP SECRET information :mrgreen:

Will keep you posted.
i would like one of each, keep me posted thx

·
Registered
66 Posts
Not sure what would be a fair price for the vids but I would like a copy of all when you get them ready. I use a program called DivX that burns videos in minutes. Can copy a two hour movie in ten miutes. So far its the best program I have been able to come up with that is free for downloading. It ends up putting the files in MP3 format. Since I wasn't able to attend this year as planned I sure would like to get my hands on the vids (esp The Semiar on cylinder heads) to see all the great action that took place there.
Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DVD recording

I'm not the smartest by any meanst, but the problem I'm running into is that I download a 1 hour of video from my Digital Camcorder in AVI format and it takes up 10 GB of storage so by the time I add a title and credits it's more than 10 GB and my DVD's only hold 4.7GB of stuff. SO I'll have to put it BACK onto Mini DV and then run it through my DVD Recorder that's hooked into my TV and see how well that works :idea:

Any other ideas?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
411 Posts
I would take a dvd or two also. I had to miss this year, but I am planning to go next year if everything comes together, I may bring the truck too.

Kyle Ladowski

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I would like one of each also.

You should check on getting multiple copies professionally done... Will save money in the long run... For sure will save time.

Google "dvd copies" or "cd copies" there are several on-line companies who do it.

This company can do a small quantity (I priced 100 duplicates) cheaper than you'd think. http://www.nationwidedisc.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=118&Itemid=168 The larger the quantity, the cheaper the price per copy naturally.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts