460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

OK here's the deal. I'm a 15yr Ford parts vet working at a Ford body shop and I've been salvaging broke HID lamps from Lincolns, Jags, Benz's ect. I've put together HID setups for all sorts of rides of mine and my buddies from motorcycles to a beat up 85 chevy truck I had. So now I have my 78 4-eyed fairmont and I am ordering composite headlights and "modifying" them with hids to give it a quad HID setup, should be sweet. I haven't had the heart to scrap the last lamp cuz it's from an 08 Bullit. The only thing wrong with it is the top tab is cracked. The tab it still completely there and in place but needs some 4747 or some plastic cement to make it not "floppy" again. I have listed it on ebay 3 times and cannot sell! 200 bucks shipped or 150 pickup if you are close to Tulsa, OK. This will give me money to buy another HID bulb and ballast and a case of budlight. BTW I WILL TRADE STRAIGHT ACROSS FOR ANOTHER BULB, BALLAST, AND CASE OF BUDLIGHT:) I am a new member but I should have been on here long ago you guys rock!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also I am open to trades of any kind. Radiator? GT seats? Date with Lindsey Lohan? She's a skank but I'd take one for the team lol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kinda what I thought...its getting gutted! I'll post pics of lights when I get them made:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts