460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one interested in doing a West Coast BBF Bash? Any Ideas? Sponsers?

·
Registered
928 Posts
dfree383 said:
Any one interested in doing a West Coast BBF Bash? Any Ideas? Sponsors?
Yes, I am sure that there would be allot of BBF enthusiasts that would like to attend some sort of meeting over at the Pacific Coast Raceway or? I am sure that either Ford Powertrain Applications or Jim Green Performance might be interested in some sort of sponsorship. They have supported the all Ford shows before. I guess that the largest hurdle would be to advertise the event and to get the notoriously lazy :lol: Ford guys to attend in numbers! Allot of great ideas like this are killed due to "My car isn't done" etc. mentality that keeps attendance low. As I live In Spokane 300+miles away, it would be a trip as well as time off from work etc. but, I would still attend if this event where to be held.

·
Registered
495 Posts
i would like that, i am from central alberta :D i could convince my wife and kids that it is a camping trip with my race car being towed by my expedition along with my truck and holiday trailer.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
How about something more central for those of us in Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, New Mexico, etc. Maybe Lake Tahoe? Reno? Salt Lake?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know the tracks in any of those areas.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Sounds like a great time... I'd be more able to make one in this neck of the woods as I have family in Washington,therefore it wouldn't cost as much overall... Keep us posted if anything unfolds :p

Doug... 8)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anybody who's reasonable local to Pacific Raceway? We could do a get together on a test and tune evening to get things rolling? Maybe do some Grudge racing against the GM's?

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Don't forget Sacramento Raceway, and one of the best places around, Bakersfield, which could draw a bunch from Los Angeles Both are 1/4 mile tracks & have held Stupid Chevy events in the past.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i would be nice to find something pretty central and an area with alot of local fords.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts