460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:D Anyone who has already ordered the 2009 Ford Racing Performance Parts Big Block Ford Bash DVD, your video will be shipped starting July 10.:cool::D

The video looks great! There are over 500 photos on the free photo cd. I put it in my DVD player and they played like a slide show. It was cool!:cool:

My wife Kim, Bill and I want to thank Damon, Chilly, Lem, Charlie, Phillip, all the sponsors and the entire staff and crew of Windy Hollow Dragway! And thanks to all of you. We had a great time. We cant wait until next year!:D

You can order now at http://www.atthetrackohio.com Follow the Online DVD Store link. You can either pay online with PayPal ($22) or send a check for $20 to our address, also available on our Site.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
:D Anyone who has already ordered the 2009 Ford Racing Performance Parts Big Block Ford Bash DVD, your video will be shipped starting July 10.:cool::D

The video looks great! There are over 500 photos on the free photo cd. I put it in my DVD player and they played like a slide show. It was cool!:cool:

My wife Kim, Bill and I want to thank Damon, Chilly, Lem, Charlie, Phillip, all the sponsors and the entire staff and crew of Windy Hollow Dragway! And thanks to all of you. We had a great time. We cant wait until next year!:D

You can order now at http://www.atthetrackohio.com Follow the Online DVD Store link. You can either pay online with PayPal ($22) or send a check for $20 to our address, also available on our Site.
Good Deal:D
Thanks for taking your time for us. See you at KILKARE later in season;)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thanks

Thanks to you guys for hanging out with us and taking video. I know it's hard work and long hours. I know the video will be great, thanks.

Kerry

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
I did some video at the track but ordered 2 copies of your DVDs:D

I got some great shots of the trees, birds flying overhead, and lots of video of the ground:rolleyes:

I think I leave the video work to the "professionals":)

Bruce

·
Registered
560 Posts
I did some video at the track but ordered 2 copies of your DVDs:D

I got some great shots of the trees, birds flying overhead, and lots of video of the ground:rolleyes:

I think I leave the video work to the "professionals":)

Bruce
LOL!!!:D:D

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
We shoot a lot of ground and sky, too. That is why we have editing programs! LOL!!!!;)
I did that too, on Chucks second run :p

I was about to post about the DVD shipping today but did a quick search and found that you already posted.

Thanks again to Nate, Bill and Kim for the help.

Guys, I still have tech DVDs AND Nate has some of my tech DVDs as well if you need a copy.

Thanks!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Got my DVD today, watched it right away and it was great! Thanks to Yoeman and the Videodude for their great work on the DVD. Also thanks to Lem, Charlie, Damon, Phillip and the other sponsors for putting on the Bash for everyone- it's really appreciated.
Gary

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Watched part of it, and it was great.LiL Tweety sure looked Sloooow. Superb job guy's:);)Appreciate you guy's.:cool:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Great job on the video again Nate and Bill, I'm glad you guys did it again. Hope to see you all next spring!!:D

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
its like x-mas time .....cant wait to see all the azz whoopins i recieved again :(........:D:D
You got another one coming . You got them callin me Ky Jelly on the video :D.

Great video guys :)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Well ,at least it wasn't Ky Jelly Sandwich;):D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts