460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching, but could never find if there is a halfway solid date tor the 2009 Bash.
Is it set??
It seems like every year, it ends up clashing with a business trip or an NHRA Div2 race or national event that I want to race at.
I am working on my 2009 calendar and trying to plan all of my races around everything else.
This "work" thing sure gets in the way of a decent race schedule!
I found info on the Jan. 3 Tech Seminar...but I am going to South GA. to burn in a new deal on the '58 on that day. ( Test)
I would sure like to meet some of y'all and witness some of the highly promoted smack-downs!
Thanks,
Keith

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Keith , I hope the date works out for you. We need all the BBF guys there that we can get. I hope to see you there, whenever it is!

·
Registered
918 Posts
no date yet , wainting on charlie , lem , &phillip to sit down with the nhranational and divisonal schudale to decide , in sure they will let us know asap . thanx for asking

·
Registered
143 Posts
We will have the Bash again in 09. The date will not be set untill late Jan. to early Feb so that we can look at all schedules. It will also be open to all Fords this year. Thanks Phillip

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bbf466capri said:
no date yet , wainting on charlie , lem , &phillip to sit down with the nhranational and divisonal schudale to decide , in sure they will let us know asap . thanx for asking
Great.
I will just keep an eye out for the date.
I plan to run all of the Div2 NHRA races and maybe a couple of Div3 (Bowling Green and Indy) along with the Hot Rod Reunion.
My local track in Reynolds GA also has a killer 10.90 S/ST program that brings joy to lots of us down here in Georgia.
That calendar gets kinda busy......
Thanks,
Keith

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Cool ,I'll look forward to meeting you at the HotRod Reunion anyway. :wink:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Wheelie58 said:
bbf466capri said:
Great.
I will just keep an eye out for the date.
I plan to run all of the Div2 NHRA races and maybe a couple of Div3 (Bowling Green and Indy) along with the Hot Rod Reunion.
My local track in Reynolds GA also has a killer 10.90 S/ST program that brings joy to lots of us down here in Georgia.
That calendar gets kinda busy......
Thanks,
Keith
Keith,
The wife and I hope to start racing more at Silver Dollar. It's basically our "local" track since Savannah closed. Maybe we'll see you there !

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Keith,
The wife and I hope to start racing more at Silver Dollar. It's basically our "local" track since Savannah closed. Maybe we'll see you there ![/quote]

You will find Silver Dollar to be quite "BBF friendly".
The track manager races a MustangII with a BBF and his family are all (mostly) all die-hard Ford guys. We just need to get Ed ( the track owner) out of his SBC Camaro...
Just look for a red '58 Ford Custom 300!
See you there!
Keith

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Keith I missed the first Bash and I hit the 2nd and I will not miss it again for anything... you have to come if anyway possible. I promise you will have the best time ever and meet the greatest guy's in the world, your ribs will hurt from laughing so much.......Phillip and the guy's putting it on are the BEST Top Notch... Windy Hollow Hooks like a Bear great people.... bar none.....

Randy

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Re: Bash Boogie

Wheelie58 said:
It sounds like I need to wipe out anything else on the calendar when it comes up.
I bet it is a blast.
Keith

Keith I will make you a promise... if you come and do not have the time of your life I will buy you a steak dinner and a cold beer, for your trouble... hows that for a deal :?:

Randy

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Bash Boogie

cougar1969 said:
Wheelie58 said:
It sounds like I need to wipe out anything else on the calendar when it comes up.
I bet it is a blast.
Keith

Keith I will make you a promise... if you come and do not have the time of your life I will buy you a steak dinner and a cold beer, for your trouble... hows that for a deal :?:

Randy
Make it a pitcher and a shot of Crown and you have a deal!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Bruno's finger tips are burning after last night :shock: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
that wasn't exactally what i was referring to Mr. Bruno Sir :wink: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts