460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 20ft car trailer was stolen last night nw 10th an may in okc. has a white tool box on the front with a waren winch inside. has silver wheels. it was draged about 5 houses down with the jack diging up the road left a big black mark where he spun the tire out on my drive but no one heard or wanted to see anything. so if anybody finds a trailer for sale to cheap please let me know it was less than a year old. see pic and link thanks.

http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/4694/pc100013vb0.jpg

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I posted this on moparts.com as well.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BigBlockRanger said:
Might wanna roll down to the Pate swap meet in Ft. Worth. They might be looking to flip it at the meet.

www.pateswapmeet.com

thanks i will be there. im thinking they will try to sell it quick or had a buyer already. its worth it to drive the 200 mi just to catch the low life sob maybe if i find it down there he can go to prison in two states after he gets out of hospital

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Hopefully you got it reported to the Police Department and had the VIN so they can enter it into the NCIC computer database. Lots of people don't have the VIN info on hand so it doesn't come up as stolen when we run the plate or VIN. Sorry to hear about the trailer! Chris

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
It will probably be a waste of time, but I would check with your Home Owners to see if you might get lucky.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
30over429 said:
it was at my rent house so no ins for that sort of thing. think ill do what richter69 said and look for a inclosed trailer. but ill still kill the guy if i find him.
That's a bad deal. The two people I hate, is a thief and a liar, and they are one of the same. A person can not commit a crime and not end up being a liar, nor can a liar tell a lie without stealing from the truth. Hope that makes since. :roll:

Good luck.

R

·
0 Posts
I think the ins on my 24' deal is only 50 bucks a year, If it goes missing I will be replacing it with a much longer gooseneck. I collected nearly a grand off of it when a hailstorm beat the top up about 4 years back. You insure everything in Oklahoma cuz it might get all blown away lol. I make it a point to never leave my big tools or cars in it though. Man if I had a spare one i'd let you borrow it, but I dont.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i agree should have the right hand cut off. they should have to have a sign in there yard that says i steal from hard working people because im to lazy to get a job.

richter69 you going to tv friday? i need to start looking for a new trailer 22-24ft enclosed thought i would go out and see what others are using.

R

·
0 Posts
Gonna go bracket race sat, unless all hell breaks loose in the panhandles then I'll go storm chase. I have a 2000 stidham, its the older steel frame unit thats built like a tank. They now build an all alum trailer thats lighter, but higher in price. Could use a bigger one lol, but this ones paid for.........

Just put a/c in it so wuill give it a try this weekened, if i go.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Insurance

My trailer is 28 foot with sleeping quarters.It cost me $89.00 for 6 months for full replacement insurance.I hope you find the guy too.Good Luck !!!!
Bob Meader

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yep

That's a bad deal. My son had three trailers stolen over a two year period when he lived in OKC. He's back down in Blanchard now and hasn't had any trouble. I'll keep a look out down my way (Lindsay). Keep a watch in the bargain post as well.

James

1 - 20 of 26 Posts