460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any leads on some or any that they want to sell? I was looking to buy 100-500 rounds.

thanks

stephen

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Stephen, don't you mean your "friend" wants to buy some?????;);)

Bill

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I have a box from 5 yrs ago $ 7.50 the box I purchased a month ago was $ 15.00

I got an Excell Arms .22 Mag pistol a month ago the thing is bitchen.

G-Code

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Midsouth is sold out

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
There was some 22 mag ammo at Wal-Mart here a week ago. Not sure if it still is. I can check today or tomorrow (when I get into town) if you like. I lucked out and happened to get one 550rd box of 22LR last week there, merely hours after the shipment came in. Some other guy bought 6 boxes (the limit) right before me and I got the last box left. I only needed 1 box. I bet all the guys buying the 6 box limit don't need it either. Probably just putting it on Gunbroker for a nice profit and thereby prolonging the shortage.

·
Registered
30 Posts
There is a ammo shortage going on right now ,alot of places online are 6 months out on most ammo,the stores out here in cali are bare and have limits on how much you can buy....sumtin fishy is going on.
yeah, it's called consumption. People are buying it all up

·
Registered
76 Posts
ever try www.gunbroker.com? Kind of like ebay for guns :) Not spectacular deals but everything listed is usually selling for the going rates. I've had no problems at all getting .223 ammo, so far have gotten 1800 rounds, should last me awhile :D Alot of times the ammo is sold in lots of 100 or 500 rounds but that might be your best bet. I got the .223 an average for $.50-$.60 a round, I would imagine the .22 is cheaper

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been searching gunbroker a bit, but I guess I will have to look closer.

Thanks Carl, but I am looking for the 40 grain cheapos.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
I was up at the walmart around here last night and they did not have any .22mag or LR sheels and they did not have any 30-06's and said it could be a month before they did this is realy begining to SUCK:mad:

·
Registered
5,483 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
379 Posts
We have ammo coming out of our ears up here!! there is three cabelas all within 250 miles:)P) of where i live and there is no shortage of ammo there at all! if anything there is getting to be more (especially hmr ammo) and our wal-mart has a bunch of the cheap 40 grainers but that would b along ways to come and get some though lol

land with much ammo...lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts