460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom made by Midwest Driveshaft in St Charles IL. Measures 54 1/8" from flange to end of slip yoke. Spicer U Joints, 1330 Yoke. Slip yoke splined for a C4. Used behind a 4-digit HP BBF, small tire combo. 15 passes

$225 obo plus shipping from 33844

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
quick 52 is talking about the center u joint to u joint. Means nothing to measure to the end of the slip yoke as yokes come in different lengths. I just ordered a custom 3" top of the line shaft and measured from ford 8.8 flange to rear trans seal for 50.5" but the total length of the shaft with slip yoke is much longer. He's going to use a different slip yoke and flange so center to center is a better measurement of him.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quick 52 is talking about the center u joint to u joint. Means nothing to measure to the end of the slip yoke as yokes come in different lengths. I just ordered a custom 3" top of the line shaft and measured from ford 8.8 flange to rear trans seal for 50.5" but the total length of the shaft with slip yoke is much longer. He's going to use a different slip yoke and flange so center to center is a better measurement of him.
That's what I thought he needed. Gimme a few....

·
Registered
817 Posts
Thanks custom was watching the grand kids all day and didn't get to look at the puter

1 - 10 of 10 Posts