460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3" Taller Boss 9 Scoops...... Now made to order ......NEW Pics added 9-7-13

These are new Fiberglass Boss 9 scoops that have a bolt on flange as shown in the link below. The only contribution I have in these is that I made the prototype for the new fiberglass mold and had one made for my own personal use. These are really nice pieces and the quality is second to none. Please contact Bob @ Class Glass Performance to order one and mention my name (Travis Rice). Price is $175 + Shipping

*******Dimensions are 7" high in the front, 4" high in the rear, 37 1/2" from front edge to rear, and 25 1/2" at the widest point in the middle.************

Click this link below for pics and more info..........

http://www.classglassperformance.com/Mustang.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures are now added. Thanks for the Pm's but if you want one call Bob direct @ >>>>>>>

Address: Class Glass & Performance, Inc.
101 Winston Street
Cumberland, Md. 21502

Phone: 301-777-3456
800-774-3456

FAX: 301-777-7044

E-Mail: [email protected]

Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Mon.- Fri.
Sat. by appointment only

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Do you have any pics of it on your car? So is the total height about 6 inches? Base dimensions?
Very Interested in one of these pieces.
Thanks
Justin

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Awesome Travis,glad to see a Ford type scoop! Looks great on the Ole Galaxie Brother!:cool:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Just want to say that I received my scoop today and ...WOW, very nice piece and looks Bad A** on the puller, thanks travis for putting this together.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just want to say that I received my scoop today and ...WOW, very nice piece and looks Bad A** on the puller, thanks travis for putting this together.
No problem. Post some pics if you don't mind. Glad you like it and I am pretty sure that there are no other scoops like this out there and the quality is very, very nice too. Thanks for the purchase.

Travis

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are you willing to ship to Canada?
If so, how much shipped to L8K4M5?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yes Bob will ship to Canada. Give him a call and discuss your options, Thanks for the Pm's guy's but if you want one call Bob direct @ >>>>>>>

Address: Class Glass & Performance, Inc.
101 Winston Street
Cumberland, Md. 21502

Phone: 301-777-3456
800-774-3456

FAX: 301-777-7044

E-Mail: [email protected]

Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Mon.- Fri.
Sat. by appointment only

1 - 20 of 33 Posts