460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a set of 31 Spline Moser axles for a 1973-1979 F100/F150 serices pickup with a 9 inch rear end. These axles have less than 500 miles on them and they come with the bearings on them that also came from Moser. The bearings fit the "Big Ford" housing flange. These axles are in excellent condition. I do not have pictures of them because they are currently in the truck. If somebody buys them I'm going to pull them out and put the stock axles back in. I paid over $450 for these brand new and this included the bearings. You will also get the retainer brackets with the axles that also came from Moser. I sold my 35 spline Moser axles to forum member KJett earlier in the year so I will use him as a reference. If you are interested send me a P.M. and I will get an eMail on my phone about it. I will respond quickly. Thanks for looking!!

Price: $250 plus the ride to your house.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have for sale a set of 31 Spline Moser axles for a 1970's F serices pickup with a 9 inch rear end. These axles have less than 500 miles on them and they come with the bearings on them that also came from Moser. The bearings fit the "Big Ford" housing flange. These axles are in excellent condition. I do not have pictures of them because they are currently in the truck. If somebody buys them I'm going to pull them out and put the stock axles back in. I paid over $450 for these brand new and this included the bearings. You will also get the retainer brackets with the axles that also came from Moser. I sold my 35 spline Moser axles to forum member KJett earlier in the year so I will use him as a reference. I'm asking $325 plus shipping. If you need a set of axles this is a good way to save over $125 buck on them. I live in Georgetown Indiana and the zip code is 47122. If you are interested send me a P.M. and I will get an eMail on my phone about it. I will respond quickly. Thanks for looking!!
What's the overall length? they are different ... 1970 is shorter than 1973

·
Registered
476 Posts
Not if the Canadians get stuff sent to the US side of the border and pick it up! I might be interested, do you take paypal or how would I pay you. I have a 1979 F150, I'm assuming these would fit.

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I would ship them to somewhere in the US for you if you had an address to ship to. They would fit in your truck. Let me know..

You could pay via Pay-Pal if you want but please add $8.00 for Pay-Pal's cut. I really don't like using them. You could just send a check. I sold a set of 35 spline axles to KJett on here. I'll use him as a reference.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I use a broker in Sweet Grass MT. It's a nice pleasant 2 hr drive down there, if I go on a weekday, I can usually get across the border, pick my parts up, buy a couple of bottles of cheap vodka, and get back through Canadian customs in about an hour. I will just use paypal if that's ok, I'll throw a few extra bucks in to cover paypals take and the extra shipping to send them to Montana. I'll PM you with the shipping details.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts