460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale all the leftover good parts from my 351 Cleveland build. Broke an intake valve on one cylinder, so block is scored and one cylinder head has a hole in it....it was quite spectacular. Now building a 552 so don't need this stuff anymore. Everything has about 20,000 miles on it.

Moroso Tall chrome valve covers with one breather...excellent shape $50.00
Holley Street Dominator Single plane intake...home port job on ports $75.00
Headers for 71-73 Stang or Torino...black paint some clearance dings $50.00
Forged factory crank...was turned but don't have it out yet so don't know if it'll need turned again or if it made it okay from the meltdown.... $50.00
Factory rods shotpeened and fluxed at time of rebuild. I know 7 are good, the eighth I'm not sure of yet.. $50.00
7 good TRW .030 over forged flattops $40.00
750 Holley Vacuum secondary with chrome fuel line works great $100.00
Double roller timing set...CompCams if I remember correctly $25.00
One good 2v head set up for studs and has comp guideplates. I'll include all the guideplates and the bad head so you have almost a full set up $75.00
Comp Cams chromemoly pushrods for 7 cylinders worth $25.00
I wouldn't use my cam again but if you're really cheap you could try it. It's a comp 268 high energy, but use at your own risk... $20.00
Block is .030 over but needs sleeved in one cylinder..all other bores excellent shape and still have crosshatches in cylinders.... $75.00
Complete smallblock C6 minus converter. Worked great. $100.00
High Volume oil pump...can't remember brand but I was buying good stuff so I'd say Melling or Sealed Power with chromemoly drive... $40.00
Any tin you may want or brackets, let me know. My pan is no good...the dingbat that helped me load it after the fiasco put the jack on it. Make me an offer on anything you need. All prices plus shipping from Missoula MT. Zip is 59808. Make reasonable offers. Engine is still in car, but I can get it out by the end of the month. Thanks guys,

Lucas

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
I have for sale all the leftover good parts from my 351 Cleveland build. Broke an intake valve on one cylinder, so block is scored and one cylinder head has a hole in it....it was quite spectacular. Now building a 552 so don't need this stuff anymore. Everything has about 20,000 miles on it.

Moroso Tall chrome valve covers with one breather...excellent shape $50.00
Holley Street Dominator Single plane intake...home port job on ports $75.00
Headers for 71-73 Stang or Torino...black paint some clearance dings $50.00
Forged factory crank...was turned but don't have it out yet so don't know if it'll need turned again or if it made it okay from the meltdown.... $50.00
Factory rods shotpeened and fluxed at time of rebuild. I know 7 are good, the eighth I'm not sure of yet.. $50.00
7 good TRW .030 over forged flattops $40.00
750 Holley Vacuum secondary with chrome fuel line works great $100.00
Double roller timing set...CompCams if I remember correctly $25.00
One good 2v head set up for studs and has comp guideplates. I'll include all the guideplates and the bad head so you have almost a full set up $75.00
Comp Cams chromemoly pushrods for 7 cylinders worth $25.00
I wouldn't use my cam again but if you're really cheap you could try it. It's a comp 268 high energy, but use at your own risk... $20.00
Block is .030 over but needs sleeved in one cylinder..all other bores excellent shape and still have crosshatches in cylinders.... $75.00
Complete smallblock C6 minus converter. Worked great. $100.00
High Volume oil pump...can't remember brand but I was buying good stuff so I'd say Melling or Sealed Power with chromemoly drive... $40.00
Any tin you may want or brackets, let me know. My pan is no good...the dingbat that helped me load it after the fiasco put the jack on it. Make me an offer on anything you need. All prices plus shipping from Missoula MT. Zip is 59808. Make reasonable offers. Engine is still in car, but I can get it out by the end of the month. Thanks guys,

Lucas
forged factory crank --- i would change that to cast or thats a real cheap price

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's definately forged...bought from PAW. This was a nitrous motor so I didn't go cheap. Just no use for it and need it gone.:D

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As stated, motor still in the car but I'll get it out and tore down by next weekend. You got dibs on the crank...oh, yeah, I also got a Fluidampr streetdampr I'll let go for 75.00.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sent a PM about the carb. What is the list #? Lots of 750 holleys out there.
PM sent back. Carb is a model 4160. It's a dual feed, vacuum secondary, manual choke, in the regular Holley finish. Square bore. Has 6R 6931 stamped on it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
not sure what 6R 6931 is, maybe a date stamp or something. The list should be stamped into the choke horn. I'm looking for a 3310 or 80508 or similar. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Complete smallblock C6 minus converter

Any chance you still have this for sale?

" Complete smallblock C6 minus converter. Worked great. $100.00 "

·
Registered
521 Posts
"IF" it's a factory forged crank it will have part number XH10089 forged onto it.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Crank was a factory forged. Don't know where it's at now. Sold it and everything else about 4 years ago, and the fella that bought it was happy. This is a very old thread.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Crank was a factory forged. Don't know where it's at now. Sold it and everything else about 4 years ago, and the fella that bought it was happy. This is a very old thread.
forgot about the crank.

recall , said I'd buy if it was forged. from the other parts used from such a low end build, I doubt it was forged using factory stock rods

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry about that, sold it all to a semi-local guy who came and checked everything out and bought it in one lot. I do apologize, but this was a much easier thing to do considering the damage....felt it better to sell to someone who could actually touch and see everything and what was wrong with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts