460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need some cleveland performance parts.need alum. heads,cam,intake,headers,dist.,valve covers,rods,pistons.931-461-7019 cell# 931-247-3654 ask for pat

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have a MSD Pro Billet distributor for a 351c. It has a bronze gear on it. The distributor is in very good shape. I'd like to get $130 plus shipping for it.

Also, what kinda rods and pistons are you looking for? I have a complete rotating assembly that was balanced and very low miles. Rods have been recondition and ARP bolts put in. The pistons pressed on are TRW/Speed Pro forged flat tops that are 0.030" over. Very good used condition. I'm willing to separate the rods/pistons from the crank if you're interested. I'm up for offers on this.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whatcha askin for the rotating assem.?any trades?i have a 67 short bed with a fairly built .030 cleveland.

·
Registered
407 Posts
pat427 said:
need some cleveland performance parts.need alum. heads,cam,intake,headers,dist.,valve covers,rods,pistons.931-461-7019 cell# 931-247-3654 ask for pat
Hey Pat I have a flexplate (flywell) for a glide to a cleveland. Very good piece. I've talked to you before.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey moody, it's been a while.whatcha asking for it?i talked to my wife about those heads you told me about.we just couldn't afford them sorry.thanks pat 8)

·
Registered
407 Posts
pat427 said:
hey moody, it's been a while.whatcha asking for it?i talked to my wife about those heads you told me about.we just couldn't afford them sorry.thanks pat 8)
I understand on the heads. The flywell is a JB and maybe we can trade out something. You going to Brainerd tomorrow? They have a swap meet in the morning and I am gonna try to take my car out ther for test-n-tune for the afternoon.

·
Registered
167 Posts
351 c heads

I have a pair of iron aussie heads, 2v ports and valves, closed chambers, machined for screw in studs, come complete with studs and guideplates, never been ported, I have never run them myself

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey moody,don'tcha think it'll be a little too cold to hook all your power"ford power that is"lol.don't know if i'll be able to make it.we've got a birthday party to go to tomorrow.send me your number & i'll call you or you can call me & we can set something up.thanks & good luck hooking.god bless

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey turbo,i've got a set of those heads on my 67 f100. i like'em on the street.thanks pat

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hey Pat they called the swap meet and TnT tomorrow. I will get with you later and the flywheel is a JW and not a JB (haha, what was I thinking?). Got a good distributor if you need one of those too. I had a killer set of 4V heads and intake that I sold about a year ago.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts