460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my 1936 Ford, 36' ford truck cab channeled 6.5" soon to have a 3" chop. 36' Ford bed (bobbed), 32' Ford 1.5t Truck frame soon t be Z'd in the rear, 32 Ford pickup grill. 1950's for 9" rear end, Late 1960's 2 piece Cragar drag rims, and Late 1960's front 0 offset Crestline rims, C6 transmission out of a 72 Lincoln, and I just picked up a running 1968 BB the previous owner claims its a 429, but I am still working on the Identification. I am pulling off the Intake manifold to get the ID number in the oil Gallery tonight If I can't get proper ID from that I will pull the Pan and find the crank number. So far all I have is the Block number C8VE-B and the Heads are C9VE-A. This Little Hot Rod pickup will be a screamer! Currently Its all under mockup I will post pics as the project makes headway.
36 ford antique look.jpg

36 ford front side view antique look.jpg

36 ford side view antique look.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Found the Tag on the motor! It is a 1969 429, there are no cracked pistons, everything looks to be good, time to get to work!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL thanks it has been a blast to recycle all of these old parts and make them into one mean hot rod pickup! I don't think I can sell this one, just because its my first. I have done all the work to it so far and plan to keep it that way. It will probably turn into my show truck some day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts