460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is one hell of a lil powerhouse.block is a ford racing nascar spec block with 4 bolt mains front to back not just center 3,9.5deck 302mains 3.4stroke 4.127bore dry sump system,aluminum brodix al neal bf202 heads with 2.18in and 1.64 ex,ferrea high flow valves,jessel shaft mount roller rockers,motorsport valve covers with sprayers,callies crank,corrillo rods(just rebushed)wisco forged pistons(brand new still in box)with coated skirts and domes,comp solid roller cam(35-773-8)hardened push rods,custom sheet metal 2x4 intake.one tough motor built to withstand long periods at wide open throttle.it is dissassembled as of now for freshing.reason for selling is moving up a class due to lack of competiters in this class...so make me an offer just so you know i put and honest 18,000 canadian into this motor to build it so you will be getting your moneys worth for sure as i must sell it will sell it as parts or whole will look at interesting trades like a big cubic inch bbf with no more than 11-1comp or such sorta thing make me an offer. [email protected] or [email protected] 1 867 874 3329 or 1 867 875 2803 thanks...Will

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im interested...what sortof power at what rpm...let me know...thanks Willy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts