460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a set of 427 FE Long Tube Manifolds. They came off of my 63 Galaxie before I dropped my 521 big block in the car. I am asking $1350obo. I will cover shipping. I am located in Vista California and I can be reached at [email protected]. Let me know if you have any questions.

SOLD!
SOLD!

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
What happened to the 427? Was the car a real R code? While your build is super cool,in the end,it's really just another car with a 460 in it.A restored R code Galaxie...well,you know.If not the real deal,I take it all back.Anyway,good luck with your car and the sale of the manifolds.

·
Registered
444 Posts
There are a couple of good FE forums around. You would have much better luck selling on them. Those are really cool manifolds btw.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car was not an R code car by any means. The previous owner had the manifolds on a stock 390. I have since removed. If the car was a real R code car I would not have touched it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are a couple of good FE forums around. You would have much better luck selling on them. Those are really cool manifolds btw.
I tried to register on the FE Power forum and have not had any luck with the Admin approving my registration. Do you have another forum that you would recommend?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts