460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the above parts for sale that were used on my 66 Fairlane that I converted to an automatic. Clutch disk is OK but you might want to buy a new disk. The flywheel has some heat cracks that should turn out and be fine. Located in Cincinnati, Ohio. $220 for all. See more pics in the CL link down below...

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the above parts for sale that were used on my 66 Fairlane that I converted to an automatic. Clutch disk is OK but you might want to buy a new disk. The flywheel has some heat cracks that should turn out and be fine. Asking $325 + all shipping cost. Located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Can you tell me how many teeth are on the flywheel? Is it 184 teeth?
Also , what year was the engine it came off of?
Was the flywheel a neutral balance for an early 429/460?

·
Registered
39 Posts
RE: Bellhousing, etc...

can you give me the casting numbers from the bellhousing and flywheel (assuming they are Ford). Will you ship ???
Thanks, Rick

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No numbers on the flywheel, its bare, neutral balance, no weight. Has a 184 ring gear.

The bell has D71A1 I think but it's very hard to read. These parts were on my '66 Fairlane that had a '72 year 460 in it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been busy moving out of my house for the last two weeks and haven't been back here. Yes the parts are available. Had a few people wanting this stuff but nobody has money. $220 takes it all. I'm in Cincinnati, Ohio 45233.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts