460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Doing clean up!!

All prices are shipping included from 44515 contact me about shipping outside the US.

Send me a PM with any questions/offers. I will then prefer to answer anything by phone.

$100.00 shipped. MSD small block high torque starter. Has about 200 miles on it used on stock 302 before pulling it to put in the 557SCJ. MSD #5090 There are shims, push on startwire eliminator, and instructions included!!!

$40.00 shipped. Procomp distributor... don't laugh hehe. HEI all in one.

$25.00 shipped. Fel-Pro intake manifold/valley cover gasket brand new never used #QMS96044

$25.00 shipped. A/C accumulator fits 1989 Linloln Town Car. Never used and I painted it for my application Ford blue...the darker shade. I had to get one with older style connectors.

$120.00 shipped. Canton front sump oil pan #15-750. 7qts. sump slosh baffle. 4.5 max stroke. I didn't realize I needed the split sump pan. Bolted while on engine stand but never ran.

Thanks, Larry

·
Registered
280 Posts
Larry, I'm interested in the pan, will you make apackage deal on it and the oil pump and pick up? Also on your valve covers, are they tin or aluminum? PM me your paypal info.
Thanks, Jon

·
Registered
7 Posts
interested in distributor to v1p 1e6 canada. Is this a direct replacement for my stock one? Im not too good at wiring. I'm interested in a 460 intake manifold if you've got anything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts