460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was referred here by a someone I met a couple of years ago he said some of you would be interested in this motor. Anyways I have a 71 Torino GT 429 parts cars needs front clip. Items of interest include a complete very strong running 429 DOVE block/heads and a newly rebuilt 9in (4:11) with a new Auborn posi unit and a very strong Fairbanks built C6 tranny. car has some minor rust but nothing major. The car has no title BTW. Local pickup only and I am taking offers. I am in Duluth, MN email addy is [email protected] I am willing to part out this car also. I was told $3500 would be a fair price for the motor or the whole car for $4500 or BO. Thank you

·
Registered
850 Posts
What spline count is the rear end? If it's a 31 spline I may be interested in your center section and axles.

Lucas

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have you tried ebay or craigslist? If I had that kind of money I would buy it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I do have it on Craigslist but not this low. I just can't believe nobody has jumped on this the doors alone are worth $400ea very clean. I have $800 in the front end too. The sum of the parts makes it a hell of a deal. IDK maybe I should part it out I just don't want the headache of shipping parts I just need to get rid of all my toys ASAP. :-(

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
I couldn't get $2500 for my 1974 F100 with a brand new rebuilt 466 with high quality parts in it. I ended up parting the whole thing out and got almost $5000 for everything. If I were you I'd break it into pieces and sell off the parts. You will most likely get a lot more for it in the end. I did anyway... Just a thought.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts